New COVID-19 guidelines
We will be open May 18th. We will be implementing new procedures to promote the safest experience and highest level of customer service to welcome you back. In order to maximize your safety and minimize your risk of exposure to illness, we will be taking the following precautions:
- Crowd control in the office. Until further notice, we ask that you do not bring a companion to your appointment, unless you need a caregiver or guardian to assist you. Parents, we love your children, but please arrange for childcare at home if your child does not have a scheduled appointment. We request that only one parent accompany each child to his or her appointment. Siblings will not be allowed in the exam room.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it upon arrival. For the safety of our staff, doctors, and clients, anyone without a mask cannot be serviced. If you do not have one, we can provide you one at a small fee of $1.00 each.
- Temperature will be taken upon checking in for your appointment. Anyone showing signs of fever or illness will be asked to reschedule his or her visit.
- Please call ahead to make an appointment to pick up your eyeglasses and contacts orders. Walk-ins are discouraged and may result in you having to wait outside until we can accommodate you.
- Feel free to use the hand sanitizer at the front check in desk once you are in the office.
- When trying on frames, please put the used frames in the ‘un-sanitized’ tray. All worn frames will be sterilized before being returned to shelves for display.
- Your safety is paramount to us. We are using disinfectant to sanitize the common area between patients.
The world has changed since your last visit with us, but one thing remains constant: our commitment to your health and well-being. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Yours in wellness,
Dr Hsu & Staff
Vision Plus Crossroads